Brisbricks Strathpine, June 2014
Troop Report 
Code:
Date:Saturday 7th June to Monday, 9 June 2014 inclusive

Venue: Strathpine Community Centre, 199 Gympie Rd, Strathpine

Time: 9am-5pm Saturday and Sunday, Monday 9am-4pm

Mission: Combine to great things, Star Wars and Lego, and raise money for Youngcare

Trooper Attendance:
Saturday - Beanie- Rex
Redpaint- Scout
Kattak- Boussh
Chopper- Tie Pilot
Kev Vader - Dengar
Ratchet -( SCG ) Stormtrooper
Sly11 - wrangled

Sunday- Terrorfirma - Gunner
Kaladan - Lego Crewman
Muppet - Vader
Benji - Fox
Bullant- Tusken
Cre8tive- Stormtrooper
Redpaint - Guard
Scope - Cody
Madam Sith - Nihilus
Cyclops- Sev
Cavx - Crewman
Jimcricket- wrangler
Sara - wrangler

Rebel Legion
Payney - Chewie
Stormraven - jedi

Alpha Prime
Iris
Jeadus Teal
Satay
Thrawn V'jun

Monday Muppet - Vader
Cre8tive- Stormtrooper
Cavx - Crewman
Scope - Cody
Sideshowmel- Scout
Draco - Revan
Rebelrach - Jawa
Payney - Jawa
Buzzard - Officer
Chopper - Crewman
Madam Sith - wrangler
Cobra - wrangler
Sara - wrangler
Beanie - wrangler

Rebel Legion
Payney- Chewie
Chopper- RFT

I know i've forgotten people, so please pm me and i'll add you.

Details: ( Beanie will add bump in and Saturdays events )

The first session on Sunday morning, was the Autism session, before the general public. Terrorfirma held the fought, and was soon joined by super rare edition of a lego Crewman- Kaladan. He was a hit.
As the morning went on, more troopers rolled in, along with a lot of small and big kids.
By 3pm, with 2 hours to go, the crowds died of a lot. Cody and Vader continued to hold the fought.

Monday morning started off slow, with Cody and Vader again manning the props. Though it wasnt long till more troopers arrived and continued to make big and small kids smile.

Before too long, it was time to pack up. And with great support, the props were dis-assemebled in record time.

Charity Funds Raised: TBC

Injuries / Malfunctions: none that i know of

Public Incidents: many happy faces, and a few tears here and there

Mission Status: The Redbacks along with the Tatooine base, did a great job. Its no small task, being held over 3 day, this event cant happen, without continued support.

Photos: http://s45.photobucket.com/user/501qld/l...t=2&page=0
here is Saturdays round up report!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

wranglers:
Sly11

RL: Username & costume -
Alpha Prime
chopper
Iris
Jeadus Teal
muppet
Satay
stormraven
Thrawn V'jun

MM/GA etc: Username & costume - mark N/A or delete if not applicable
Payneys Kids
Cre8tiv Kids

Details:

Bump in on Friday i arrived to a card back already setup by Scope, so it was just the Tatooine scene and table to setup. Kaladan also arrived but was quickly tasked to get some heavy weights from Kevs Place.

Props setup and looking schmick.

Saturday, i arrived at midday but from all reports the morning was a bumper start, many public already buying lots of raffle tickets to the great Starwars Lego Painted by Justin McDonnell of JustPainted, He saw our great work last year Brisnova and decided to donate a lego painting for us to raffle off. On the set was Chopper in Tie fighter and commonly referred to as Vader.... also out was Ratchet from SCG in TK and his partner Christie both travelled from Northern NSW to troop with us!

Christie also was helping with the raffle tickets and after a while i decided to get Captain Rex on to troop alongside Kev in Dengar.

a few hours later Kev left so it was my chance to put my Lego Head on and have some fun!

once the day and doors closed at 4pm it was time to spend some social time with the members of brisbrick, they put on a finger foods and while waiting for some big lego set (inc Endor lego set) to be raffled off to myself and Chopper (and the rest of brisbrick members) we entered a competition to build a lego friends pack INSIDE a sealed zip locked bag the fastest... and i tell you what it took 5mins for the winner to assemble some 40 piece set in a seal bag... NOT EASY!!!!

unfortunately for myself and chopper we didnt win any raffles but we became Brisbrick members and enjoyed a rather awesome social evening.

Charity Funds Raised: $598.50 all for Youngcare
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
sweet reports guys....love your work Smile

let me just say that Steph (muppets daughter) and Bella (scopes daughter) went hard on the ticket selling and big shout out to them that most of the takings for the raffles from the weekend was because of Stephs and Bellas hard work.......GREAT WORK GIRLS, YOU ARE AWESOME. I am so proud of you both, well done.

fantastic troop for all of us. Rocco was in his AT-ST for 1 hr on sunday which people loved and then he sat building in the lego table area all sat and sunday.....
we def be at the brisbricks from now on

thanks to all the people that trooped and wrangled for us over the 3 day troop, without you and your input we are nothing, thnx again, love from scope

jas
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Nice work all round , was a good troop , nice report and photos muppet .
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Nice report muppet.

Was a good troop to do too.

I've put all my photos from Saturday and Sunday in the photo bucket as well.
Including these.

[Image: IMG_0165.jpg]

Scouts find the droids their looking for.

[Image: IMG_0248.jpg]

I don't want to know what you guys get up to when your on your own.Wink
[Image: forumsig3.jpg]
Cool man!!
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Thanks for the great day, $598.50 for Youngcare top work everyone.
A small milestone for me, as last year this was the 1st troop that I wrangled at and started to meet my new Redback friends
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Some photos taken on Saturday morning at Brisbricks - http://s906.photobucket.com/user/tlloyd6...20Saturday
(Tuesday 10-Jun-2014, 09:56 PM)Ratchet Wrote:  Thanks for the great day, $598.50 for Youngcare top work everyone.
A small milestone for me, as last year this was the 1st troop that I wrangled at and started to meet my new Redback friends

I had to laugh man, as I found some SCG business cards on the table Wink
Knew it had to be you Smile
Looks lke another awesome weekend. Great Work!
Once again my kids had a blast seeing you guys....thanks to all involved.

[Image: IMG_20140609_023610_zpsr4quqauy.jpg]

[Image: IMG_20140609_042048_zpstvaemsjb.jpg]
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]
Actually it wasn't me...it was Chookie she wanted to balance out the Rebel stuff... I didn't even know about it til now

(Wednesday 11-Jun-2014, 07:21 AM)muppet Wrote:  I had to laugh man, as I found some SCG business cards on the table Wink
Knew it had to be you Smile
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report BrisBricks Strathpine 2018 MyKill 1 2,555 Saturday 26-Jan-2019, 09:54 AM
Last Post: SupaTrooper
Troop Report Brisbricks Strathpine 2017 Beanie 13 15,619 Thursday 15-Jun-2017, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Triple9
Troop Report Brisbricks Strathpine 4th & 5th June 2016 Beanie 21 15,006 Friday 17-Jun-2016, 06:42 PM
Last Post: Sly