AVJennings for the Steve Waugh Foundation and Community Event
Troop Report 
Date: Sunday 12th October, 2014

Venue:Coomera Rivers State School

Time:10am-1pm

Mission:Help fundraising for AVJennings for the Steve Waugh Foundation and Community event.

Trooper Attendance:
Astro TD
Chief TB
Cre8tiv TK
Hubris Wrangle
Kitiara wrangling
muppet Vader
Phantom TK
Ratchet TK
Rubber TD,
TheWolf Tk

Details: Troopers arrived nice and early on a beautiful Qld "summer" morning. There was a little confusion ( on my part) regarding the change area. But was soon sorted out. It wasn't long before the troopers were armoured up and ready to go. Crowds were on the small size, but many pictures were taken. The sun was out in force, so troopers took a break after an hour of being awesome.
The troopers came out for round 2, the crowds had increased slightly, and plenty more photos were taken.
After the raffles were drawn, it was time to call it quits.

Charity Funds Raised: TBA

Injuries / Malfunctions: N/A

Public Incidents: The Wolf needed to change his undersuit after Vader popped a balloon behind him Wink

Mission Status: Redbacks rocked!!

Photos: AVJennings had a professional photographer, that took a lot of pictures, which will be made available to us once they receive them.
Sounds like an awesome time was had by all, well done Troopers.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Some pics can be found here... https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=...663&type=1
"I can't see a thing in this helmet."
The crowd was disappointing in numbers but made up for it in enthusiasm.
Astro and I got to play in the sand pit and we all had fun playing with green balls and blowup ones. Wink
Darth Vader showed he could hit a trooper at close range.
I have this one
[Image: 20141012_110935_zpsjnnxcpy3.jpg]
Great pics everyone. If we could please get them uploaded into the Redback Photobucket account as well Smile

I've received an email thanking us for attending and supporting the day.

We were in the paper, so if someone on the Goldie could maybe checkout their local newsagent for a hardcopy?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.pdf   141017 - The force is with fun day - GCB.pdf (Size: 736.19 KB / Downloads: 19)
(Sunday 19-Oct-2014, 05:51 PM)muppet Wrote:  I've received an email thanking us for attending and supporting the day.

We were in the paper, so if someone on the Goldie could maybe checkout their local newsagent for a hardcopy?

... and they made me look tall too Lol
All, I received this email from Tegan at Starlight:

'I believe the QLD Imperial Troopers attended an event with AVJennings and have selected Starlight as their charity of choice?

Just a quick note to say a massive THANK YOU from Starlight! Please pass on this thanks to Darth Vader and the Storm Troopers – you guys are amazing!

Please know that this donation will help Starlight to deliver fun, joy and laughter to many seriously ill children and their families.'

The donation Tegan was speaking about was for $500.00

Well done guys Doppeldaumen1
DW2011CVICVII
That's fantastic !! and what a lovely email Smile
Awesome!
Great work all, as always.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Ahh the icing on the cake....very nice!!!!
Ratchet
TK-15378
SOUTHERN CROSS GARRISON 
Wow. Wasn't expecting that.
Well done troopers.
Any pics from AVJennings

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

(Sunday 9-Nov-2014, 09:40 AM)Chief Wrote:  Any pics from AVJennings

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/b0z3nefvsg21a...GZwIa?dl=0

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Solo Movie at Cairns Central Event Cinema's Hospital Foundation Fundraiser lukestarrywalker 9 8,760 Wednesday 6-Jun-2018, 09:40 PM
Last Post: lukestarrywalker
Troop Report Loganholme Community event - 06-01-2014 Duras 18 29,374 Friday 10-Jan-2014, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Oevil1