Looking for some advice.
Hi guys I am looking to join the 501st and as it stands I have nothing. If anyone could point me in the direction of a member from rockhampton who could help me out with any armour advice or advice in general that would be awesome. Thanks in advance.
Hi there and welcome to the Redback Forum.
I'd contact Nerf, not only is he a member of the Redback costume review committee (CRC ) he is also a local in Rocky.
Thanks mate. Appreciate it.
Hey mate. It may also help to know what type of costume you are looking to wear as there are so many different options in both hard (armoured like stormtroopers and clones) and soft (imperial officers etc)

Have a read through the CRLs to see what interests you and then you can go from there.

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRL

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:CRLbyname
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Thanks for the links mate. At the moment Im still having a look but I want to build my way up to either a shadow stormtrooper or a magma trooper. At the moment I want to find a fairly cheap option to get started. Any ideas and rough pricing would be swell.
I found doing tie pilot costume is cheap and you can do a reserve pilot while waiting to get Armour and also imperial crewmen using the flight suit and other stuff needed for tie pilot. if you use Armour progress and question thread or the cantina thread you might have some luck as well
BN14  
DW2015
DW2016 
DW2017
DW2018
Tie
Honor loyalty courage sacrifice
ADF / QFRES / 501ST / LIFE
Depends on what you call fairly cheap.

You can look at imperial officers, imperial crewman they are soft costumes and cheapish.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
I am looking for something under $500 to start off with while I build my armour.

I was looking at the pilots uniforms earlier and they look like the best way to go.
Hi, and welcome to the Forums Smile
Have you considered a Jawa???
They are an inexpensive costume, and reasonably fast to suit up in at Troops...

DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Thanks Smile
Im almost finished my reserve tie pilot (waiting for boots to arrive). All up I think it cost me around $450.00. I went this road as I eventually want to go full tie pilot and also imperial gunner so this was a cheap start up yhatalso preps me for later costumes.
[Image: XWRBjqC.jpg]