Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party
Great troop report Cobra, it was one of the best entrences we have made ( maybe we should check the police bands availability for DW ). Really enjoy coming to this troop and the effort made by Muppet, Ashbash, Detorn and The wolf to fit into the Christmas spirit was fantastic Doppeldaumen1 as was Rubber's ( now to be called Tinkerbell? ) fairy wing Trooper so many kids and parents wanted to get a photo with him. Another great hit during the day was Cutters dancing Stormtrooper, and the dance between him and Tirillia towards the end looked great. Im not going to incriminate anyone about the Gundam dance though I think seeing how exhausted they were after the dance is punisment enough.

Also special thanks goes to the D2L guys I think for events like this they are a great addition to our garrison, and Rick I know they were wearing masks but Phoenix was Spidey and Azza was the Batman Cheeky .

I am looking forward to next year already.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky

Messages In This Thread
RE: Troop Report - 4KQ Variety Special Children's Christmas Party - by stormraven - Monday 3-Dec-2012, 02:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Special Children's Christmas Party - Townsville 2023 DShrike 4 506 Monday 11-Dec-2023, 12:03 AM
Last Post: Teiwaz
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 462 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 732 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach