My First Saber Build.
I've just taken out a second mortgage, and bought in a bunch of saber parts from the states.

As soon as they land, I'll start posting pics and showing you all what I'm up to.

My first sabers will be some very very simple but robust duelling blades for the SvJ. My old PVC blades are really looking a bit "howsyourfather" so it's time to give them a quiet retirement.

My second set will be a set of duelling blades with sound, and light "clash" effects - again, to be used for SvJ displays. (Not training blades)

My third set... well... that all depends on how the first two go.
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Awesome, look forward to seeing them Moxxxie. Wink
awesome. Can't wait to see how they are going to turn out!

Would you be able to show me how to (if it's even possible) to wire up a soundboard from one of those hasbro sabers into an ultrasaber?
 [Image: kaizoku_sentai_gokaiger_henshin_hd_final...55xtn2.gif]

GCSN13
DW2011  DW2012 DW2013 DW2017
I'd be keen to get a KOTOR saber at some point if your keen on making them
Where did you get the parts from?
[Image: 76324e99b8220b15.png]
I was just thinking about building a saber today, random
on the topic of Armoury does anyone build DH-17 blasters?
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Maybe crypto could, seeing as they are basically an e11 with different bits
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Wednesday 24-Aug-2011, 07:38 PM)Beanie Wrote:  on the topic of Armoury does anyone build DH-17 blasters?

Could try woodchuck Beanie, he's just finished a run on T-21's just waiting for him now to post mine & then I'll send the payment through so should have some spare time on his hands.

Moxxxie, in the future I'll be needing a Yoda hilt think you'll be able to do one or easier to look online?

Jag
[Image: SigII.jpg]
"There is no hunting like the hunting of a man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter".
Ernest Hemingway