Newbie: Thrawn
Hi all the name's Thrawn.
Love the character and will be making the costume very soon. I'm an Ipswich local and have just found that there are a few Ipswich 501st members which is great.
I met a few of you guys at the Star Wars Theatre Restaurant. I was the guy that wrote and directed it. You guys made opening night a very memorable experience for the cast and the patrons. And a big thanks to Phantom, who became an honourary cast member with his own fan chant, who dressed up for another 2 nights. You all rock!
I'll admit I'm not into donning myself in plastic and fibreglass and sweating at events. I prefer cloth costuming and have been costuming for a while now. So, if anyone wants to make an Empire cloth costume, then I can certainly help out in that department.
As usual, huge fan of the galaxy far far away, and am looking forward to meeting up with you all.

ChHeers, Thrawn
Welcome aboard mate...glad you could jump in. Everyone here is easy to get along with. PM Muppet about where you should look for all things Thrawn.
Ask heaps of questions.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Welcome!

I was one of the troopers on opening night.
I had a good time, was a fun night!

(I think Deltorn still has a crush on Princess Laidup).
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
well hello me!

already and infact was Australias FIRST Thrawn and about the 6th in the world but wait till you get called smurf!

Welcome aboard if you need a hand getting ideas and questions shot me a PM!!!

[Image: id4159a_full.jpg]
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Welcome Thrawn their are definite advantages in doing cloth costumes, I also have yet to feel the need to dress up in plastic ...yet. Look forward to seeing you around soon.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
HI there and welcome to the Redback forums. Sorry I missed your show, real life got in the way. Ask heaps of questions and enjoy.
ONE SHOT. ONE KILL. NO EXCEPTIONS

I survived Dreamworld 2010I survived Supanova 2010:dw11SadJUST)
Welcome Thrawn.
Greetings and welcome. Good to have you aboard!
[Image: bannerstrip3.jpg]
Welcome aboard
Hi Mate, Welcome aboard.
Welcome Thrawn :D
Welcome aboard!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
welllcome
[Image: 24ybjav.png]
Heroes of the Day,Legends Forever
Hello there Thrawn

look for an AP armour party and meet some members that will give you some advice to get you started. Best thing I ever did. It kicked me into getting going.

scope
Jason
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Welcome aboard! These Redbacks are the best!