New Sith - ready to conquer
Hey all,

I'm the new little sithy-chick so please be gentle with me and teach me the ways of the sith!

- Darth Talon out
Hi Welcome to the Redbacks.

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Welcome to the forum. What costume are you thinking about or working on ? I'm sure whatever it is there will be someone on here who can help you out.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Heya Talon and welcome to RBG. I'm going to go ahead and guess that you want to do a Darth Talon costume? Wink
Welcome (Finally!) to the Redback Garrison Forums, Darth Talon!!

Make sure you visit the Flagship Eclipse forums, where you will find all the resources you need to help you create a world-class Darth Talon costume.

http://www.theflagshipeclipse.com/

There are also members here in Queensland who have expertise and knowledge of Darth Talon, so they will also be able to offer you tips and advice.

Kev Vader
Thank you kindly good Siths!

I have indeed been requested to Talon it up and shall attempt this mighty endeavour. Maybe not until later in the year though (bit too soon to try for GC)

And I shall have to check that forum out.

- Darth Talon out ^.^
Rolleyes Sorry, assumed from the name you already had the Darth Talon costume. Sounds pretty cool.
Somehow I don't quite think that'll work with Talon - no facial covering :P

-Darth Talon out
Sorry for my ignorance, I'm still a huge fan of the original trilogy and not up on this "newer stuff". I just did a quick search to see what Darth Talon was about. Looks like a lot of body paint and tattoo's! Would the "head dress" be a latex type thing?
Then you know more then me.

My knowledge of Star Wars is the movies and I haven't even seen all of them (yes I know...I fail as a Sithy-chick)

-Darth Talon out
Ahh Youngling, your mission should you choose to accept it, 4-day Easter Break, SW marathon, 6 movies, a wheelie bin of popcorn, and a crap load of Red Bull!!!
Or I could have some completely awesome SUPER storm troopers and siths apprentice me and teach me the ways of the dark side - I hear they have cookies ^.^ (and if not I can bake some) *cheeky grin*

-Darth Talon out
Don't believe everything you hear, I'm still waiting to see these Cookies everyone mentions. Talk about false advertising!
Well in my defence - Daddy Vader made me do it!

-Darth Talon out

Well...Daddy Vader & Master Chief

-Darth Talon out
We all must obey our Master!