Tada! May I present my first Troop Report for my 3rd Trooping Event :D

Date:
Sun 09 Dec 2012

Venue:
31 Vale St, Wilston

Time:
1pm gathering for 2pm start to 5pm finish

Mission:
To hijack a party for the Brisbane Airport Ambassador volunteers, and to ransom innocent old ladies and gents to free Santa... In other words to be our usual awesome selves Wink

Trooper Attendance:
Oevil1
MammaSith
Cyclops
Stormraven
Phoenix
Ashbash
Thrawn V'jun

Guest Trooper Attendance:
Cavalier

Support Crew:

Detail:
We all arrived at Oveil1/MammaSith's parent's humble abode around 1:30pm. As we got armoured up in the airconditioned rooms, the volunteer guests arrived out the back.
Once we had all assembled and made last minute armour adjustments, the airport volunteers came inside to find the room filled with Stormtroopers, 2 Princess Leia's, a Darth Vader and a Jedi Knight. The look on each of the volunteer's faces, and the happily-shocked gasps and laughs, were priceless Smile
Then the evil Stormies then issued their orders that Santa had been kidnapped, and that a ransom for a charity would be required to free him (else Santa would have been sleighed Cheeky)
Thus photo opportunities began, with much laughter and memories had by all, especially with Phoenix and/or Oevil1 engaging in humorous banter. Wink
And so we took the party back outside posing for more photos. Ash was drawn to squeeze into the cubby house, and our 181st pilot spied a ride and commandered the nice orange hotrod that was parked in the back - the all the white armoured ghosts in the trailer.
Then the Stormtroopers caught Princess Leia downloading secret Battle Station plans into a compost droid... before paying respect by a large tree in memory of fallen speeder scouts (who must have had their work xmas party awards night the night before the Rebels attacked Endor Hehehe)
After inspecting/searching the premises for any droids, Tatooine's suns persuaded the troopers to bravely retreat (hmmm memories of Sir Robin's brave retreat from Monty Python and the Holy Grail Lol) to the safety of the airconditioned interior to de-armour (or in MammaSith and my case de-robed).
Thus we spent the remaining 2-3 hours mingling and snacking with the volunteers and most gracious hosts Smile

Charity Funds Raised:
TBA

Injuries:
Phoenix and Ashbash: Diagnosis: Childrens Ragdoll Syndrome and Exhaustion by children Wink

Malfunctions:
Ashbash: One button on her Longfin shirt came off...

Public Incidents:
None (though I imagine some would deem me proudly wearing my Rebel Legion shirt/Jedi robes a public incident Cheeky)

Mission Status:
Success!!!

Photos:
To be uploaded shortly from my mobile. (ps how do I upload photos to the Redbacks Photobucket account?)
C|lllllllliiiiiiil||ll:lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)
BN12
"May The Force be with you!" - Obi-Wan Kenobi
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
"If so powerful you are, why leave?" - Jedi Master Yoda
Cool report mate.
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Great report Shaun!! Total funds raised today was $83.00. Well done to all who attended...particularly after last night Hehehe

[Image: DSCF8062.jpg?t=1355049733]

[Image: DSCF8076.jpg?t=1355050209]

[Image: DSCF8078.jpg?t=1355050262]

[Image: DSCF8081.jpg?t=1355050374]

[Image: DSCF8083.jpg?t=1355050427]
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
nice work guys, love the scout in the dollhouse Smile
(Sunday 9-Dec-2012, 09:13 PM)JOker Wrote:  nice work guys, love the scout in the dollhouse Smile

There's only one scout who'd fit in there Hehehe
Royalguard

Darth "I find your lack of pants disturbing."
BN12GCSN13:DW13:
Great report Shaun. Doppeldaumen1 I had a lot of fun and some great food.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Photos that I took are now up on photobucket Smile http://s45.photobucket.com/albums/f69/50...9-12-2012/

Nice photos Tim!

And thanks to everyone who attended! I really enjoyed myself :D I'm looking forward to trooping again (soon to also be an ID; coming to a troop near you! Wink)
BN12
"Good. Twice the pride, double the fall. I've been looking forward to this" - Count Dooku
Nice write up Shaun. Looks like fun day
DW2013 to DW2018
Great fun, guys and gals .... the TKs are just jealous that the biker scouts can squat.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
I have also added this troop report to the new RL Tatooine Base forums Smile A nice fresh start to show how inclusive and awesome things can (and should) be Smile
BN12
(Sunday 9-Dec-2012, 10:29 PM)Thrawn Vjun Wrote:  I have also added this troop report to the new RL Tatooine Base forums Smile A nice fresh start to show how inclusive and awesome things can (and should) be Smile

Hmmm seems more like a Bothan stealing our trooping plans Cheeky
DW2013 to DW2018
Fantastic first report, you've done us proud!

Was great fun, only problem was we seemed to mesh in better with the crowd and kids once the armour was off.

Thanks for having us at my new Nanna's house Mammasith and nOtEvil1. Smile
Lol at nOtEvil1 Cheeky

Duras - you forget I'm a Jedi... Force illusions are my specialty (they're so good even I fall for them Wink)
BN12
awesome troop! had fun having karate fights with Phoenix. playing with the dolls in the dollhouse and crashing into a tree (i swear it moved in front of me) the people were wonderful and they enjoyed hanging out with us all.
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Another gifted wordsmith , well written Shaun . Good day had by all , thanks everyone .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Sandy Strait State School Family Fun Fair Troop Report Firestorm 2 414 Tuesday 14-Nov-2023, 08:06 AM
Last Post: Firestorm
Troop Report Troop Report - Qld Air Museum Fast Jets Day - 23rd September 2023 Rebelrach 5 681 Friday 13-Oct-2023, 10:46 AM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report 2019 Special Children's Christmas Party - Brisbane Cre8tiv 1 2,703 Tuesday 31-Dec-2019, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Cyclops