Blaster Import Q & A
(Thursday 22-Apr-2010, 06:51 AM)crypto Wrote:  If I'm thinking of the same guy, from what I've read on FISD he wasn't a full member just a cadet.

I heard about this too, believe it was the German Garrison. Short anwser - don't force the police to overlook what we do.

Its good you posted this up man, every now and then you get someone who wants to know the ins and outs of it. Just follow the rules guys.

Azza
Ok.... Here is the drill.

But please don't revive this dead thread. LINK

The link above is for 501st Members only. But here is the gist.

It was the Holland Garrison. And it was a prospective member who was stirring the pot. To my knowledge he was not admitted as a member.

Again, DO NOT revive the dead thread above.
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Democracy is for life, not just elections.

I survived Dreamworld 2010DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
(Thursday 22-Apr-2010, 08:37 PM)The Scotsman Wrote:  Again, DO NOT revive the dead thread above.

Sorry man didn't want to bring up that mess either. Let the thread rest in its grave R.I.P.

Move along, move along...
I think he was just talking about the thread in the link Azza. Not this one here that we are posting in. But we shall see what scotty says himself.
This is a new thread for reference by all.

The one in the link is the OLD thread we don't want to touch.

Continue to post up your questions here. That is what this tread is all about.

Over on TAG Cadets start threads about this every six months or so. So I just thought we could start one and keep it going in one place.

Which is why I did the locked sticky thread. In there is a link to this Q&A thread.

I hope, hope, hope it will help folks in the future.

And don't forget to post your experiences, from doing the form to getting your "item".
Real democracy is not something that can be palmed off with a click of a mouse once a year, a crossed box and crossed fingers.

Hey Scotty I am wanting to buy a SE-14R Blaster kit from the USA would i need to get one of these forms done, also if buy a real scope from overseas will it be better to get a form also for this.
No idea about the scope.

But get the form. It's free. If you need it then it will be good to have. And if you don't need it..... It doesn't matter. It cost you nothing.

What is the scope? cause you may find that you can get one here in Aus. Plus you shouldn't have any problem as long as it doesn't fire a projectile should be fine. But as scotty said, get one regardless. Best to cover all bases.

Edit: I'm only talking about the scope, defenatly be an idea to get it for the gun.
(Saturday 12-Jun-2010, 01:48 PM)hopfot Wrote:  Plus you shouldn't have any problem as long as it doesn't fire a projectile should be fine.

Sorry, have to pull you up there.

That is not a valid argument. They have problems will real world replica weapons. While they do not fire a projectile, people can still think they are the real thing. And that is where the issue is. If people think that they are capable of firing, they are treated as though that can. And that is a fact.

Just assume that they might have a problem with it and send in the form anyway. Be sure to send in pix of the item as well.

Cover your butt.

I figured you would state that scotty. Which is why I should've reworded that I was talking about the scope, scopes tend not fire projectiles, so custome will just look at it as nothing more than a magnification device and not a weapon. Unless you're looking to turn it into a heat ray to use against massive colonies, but I'm pretty sure customes don't care what you do to the ants in your backyard Hehehe
The form does ask if it's accesories also, not just the gun. The boys in the office are on the ball tho. I faxed off the form about 2 months ago, and it was just last week when they rang me to see if I still needed it. Better to be safe than sorry tho Wink
[Image: 36487379910_dbb9166743_o.png]

(Monday 14-Jun-2010, 07:07 PM)michael Wrote:  Better to be safe than sorry tho Wink

Always. Doppeldaumen1

Just looking at getting a Jawa costume that has a blaster included. I have filled out the form that you have posted.

You have made mention that I should include pictures of the blaster. There is only a picture of the costume and blaster, I can find other pictures of the same blaster to print out and fax over, do you think this would be ok?
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
(Wednesday 24-Nov-2010, 08:42 AM)Phantom Wrote:  Just looking at getting a Jawa costume that has a blaster included. I have filled out the form that you have posted.

You have made mention that I should include pictures of the blaster. There is only a picture of the costume and blaster, I can find other pictures of the same blaster to print out and fax over, do you think this would be ok?

Hope I'm not over stepping my bounds but I would say that any image you provide of the blaster would be good. So if you have an image of a blaster that is in-fact the same one then I would send it. Doppeldaumen1
Thanks Hop Smile....Thats what I thought...I am doing that as well as sending a pic of the costume and blaster...
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Firearm ie replica import restrictions Hunter930 6 1,944 Tuesday 17-Jun-2014, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ACE
  MSP5 - Import permit needed Bullant 8 2,737 Thursday 10-Oct-2013, 08:26 AM
Last Post: Bullant