19th Jan - Wonder Factory Visit for Little Peter
Awesome Mission Report there Mox!

Well it was my first official troop as a TK and it all went off without a hitch, I only ran into 1 thing during the whole troop (with no injury or damage to property). I don't think I'll every get sick of telling nursing staff and visitors in the hallways passing by to "Go about your business" and "Move alone".

It was funny watching Cav have a conversation with a mobile ECG machine telling it to "Get back to work you lazy droid". We did actually manage to find a picture of a little white and blue droid on the wall of a ward room, which Cav was happy to see it was one of the droid's he was looking for.

This really is the type of troop that makes you proud to do what you do. Soooo many happy kids as a result of something so simple! To give a moment of ones own time to achieve that is more than worth it.

It's funny that we are the ones trooping, but when you look around you, you notice that its actually not us that are the Troopers! Thanks for letting me be part of such an awesome group of giving, caring people! I love my job... (if only).

Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012

Messages In This Thread
19th Jan - Wonder Factory Visit for Little Peter - by Moxxxie - Thursday 19-Jan-2012, 10:50 PM
RE: 19th Jan - Wonder Factory Visit for Little Peter - by Darkvoyd - Friday 20-Jan-2012, 09:24 AM
RE: 19th Jan - Wonder Factory Visit for Little Peter - by cobra - Saturday 21-Jan-2012, 08:59 AM
RE: 19th Jan - Wonder Factory Visit for Little Peter - by scope - Saturday 21-Jan-2012, 11:13 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report St Peter Chanel Family Food and Fun Festival Altair 4 7,815 Monday 20-Jul-2015, 10:31 PM
Last Post: Whitey
Troop Report November Wonder Factory Visit. Oevil1 7 12,920 Wednesday 27-Nov-2013, 08:18 PM
Last Post: Rebelrach
Troop Report August Wonder Factory Visit Bullant 12 21,257 Saturday 24-Aug-2013, 08:14 PM
Last Post: stormraven