MyKill TI
Beanie CC
Sticky SL
Oevil1 SL
Dino TB

Wranglers
RoboTom
Zerebin

Details: Brisbricks returned with their first Lego Fan Expo since 2019. The event drew over 9000 people over two days, at the much larger venue at the RNA Exhibition Building.

Kelz, Beanie and myself bumped in on the Friday with the Wanted Poster and Tantive 4 backdrop. We had a walled change room built for us with plenty of space right next to the stands. We had power for the Wanted Poster and we streamed the Star Wars music playlist from behind the backdrop.

We had a number of people pull out and not everyone trooped both days so the numbers were lighter than expected. We had 8 on Saturday and 10 on Sunday. But in Brisbricks fashion we'd go off, swap helmets for a Lego head and come back out as a different character so we looked more numerous than we were. The queues were steady but not excessive, but they did swell when Vader came out on Saturday and Boba Fett on Sunday. The crowd was very enthusiastic, no doubt many saw us for the first time since the lockdowns.

The first session on Sunday morning was for the special needs kids, a subdued session with no flashing lights or loud noise. Those sessions are always very special and Dark Dora has a special knack of getting kids in for their first interaction with costumers, to the surprise and gratitude of the parents.

On top of the generous donation, Brisbricks gave us vouchers for food and drink. We didn't use much of it and we used it to buy Star Wars Lego. With the help of some vendor discounts we got $375 worth of Lego for the next charity raffle.

We didn't have to worry about collecting money or selling raffle tickets for this one, which was great so we could focus our numbers on wrangling the queues, troopers and cameras. We'd have some people asking about donations but we explained about the donation and told them the best thing they could do to help us was to find someone in a red Brisbricks shirt and thank them for inviting us. The feedback from the Event Coordinator was very positive and he told us to save the date, 9-10 September 2023 for the next one.

Thanks all the troopers and wranglers, there was plenty of teamwork and everyone stepping up to help. Thanks for the bump in/out crew and thanks Tom who took many of the photos in the album.

Charity Funds Raised: $3000 for Arundel Park Riding for Disabled 

Injuries / Malfunctions: Nil.

Public Incidents: Nil.

Mission Status: Complete Success.

Photoalbum is here: https://imgur.com/gallery/wsWPlro

[Image: Z7GMeTM.jpg]
GCSN16 >> GCSN19
DW2015 >> DW2018
OCC2015 >> OCC18  
BN15 >> SN18
Was such a great troop! Drone and i keen to keep an eye out for those lego heads! Everyone did amazing on both days!!
thank you all and everyone for making it to the event, its a small event but packs a mighty punch in donations, not all big money comes from cons!

thanks Dave for stepping up at POC, very much appreciate all the work and effort getting us there.

personally i wanna thank the wranglers for helping me kit up again and looking out for me. great work all!
<p>
[Image: CtjvZdX.gif]
FNG
Distance traveled to troop: 98462kms
Once member of TAG before Redback was a squad, Redback Inter-Garrison Officer (2010-2012) & Merchandise officer (2015-2017) and Tatooine Base Command 2012-2016
</p>
Always one of the best troops of the year!!

Thanks Dave for all your efforts.
Peace FNG Peace
Great result Dave. Well done to everyone who attended. Hopefully we can draw more of us out next year.
One Day I will be as cool as Slide!
[Image: DW2017.png][Image: OCC2017.jpg] [Image: SN17.png] 
[Image: DW2018.png] [Image: SN18.png]
Great troop.
Well done Dave and team
BN12GCSN13:DW13: