Hi all,

South Brissie boy here,
Really interested in becoming a part of the 501st and getting involved - looking at doing a basic ESB stormtrooper for my first build, and see where we go from there. I will start a build in progress thread over in the armoury and looking forward to making some mates along the way, cheers!
Welcome to the forums , white armor is always a good starting point , make sure you log into the white armor detachment forums and introduce yourself , one of our members is the detachment leader and will no doubt point you in the right direction . FISD detachment can be found here .

https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14
Welcome. Ask a lot of questions and get the information.
As Cyclops says we have the detachment leader in our garrison.
Hopefully there will be an armour party or two coming up that you can attend and introduce yourself to some of the members.

You may want to think of another forum name though. We already have a cobra. Gets confusing. Our Web team can change it for you.
Welcome Cobra
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome mate if you have any questions or concerns hit up Sly he will point you in the right direction to have the perfect build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Image: 160405-q3UIBsCIbCKA.jpg]
(Sunday 16-Apr-2023, 08:58 PM)APOK Wrote:  Welcome.  Ask a lot of questions and get the information.
As Cyclops says we have the detachment leader in our garrison.
Hopefully there will be an armour party or two coming up that you can attend and introduce yourself to some of the members.

You may want to think of another forum name though. We already have a cobra. Gets confusing. Our Web team can change it for you.

Thank you all for the welcome, still chipping away and doing LOTS of reading.

@APOK, no dramas at all, do I need to reach out to the web team myself?