New Recruit
Hi all,

My name is Kobie and i'm very much looking forward to being a member of the Redback Garrison.

My goal is to build my own suit but to be completely honest I have no clue where to start. I'm tossing up between a specific clone wars clone trooper, a storm trooper, or a tie pilot.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,

Cheers,
No_Duff
Hi No_Duff,

First thing you need to do is decide on a costume mate. Once you do that there are plenty of people here to help you get it all together.

Ask questions and it'll save you time and money.
Welcome Kobi, as Apok said, we have plenty of members who can make your journey a great one, all you need to do is ask questions and the help will flow.
You also have separate forums called Detachments. This is where some of the best costume resources in the galaxy can be found, and they are broken up into costume types.
For example, if it is a clone, you go to the Clone detachment, 501stclonetroopers.com,(Clone trooper detachment or CTD for short) a Storm trooper you go to Whitearmor.net (1st imperial Stormtrooper detachment or FISD for short), a Tie pilot you go to jrs501st.com Jolly Roger Squadron or JRS for short)
This is where you will find makers of various armour kits, build threads, and more references than you can possibly imagine.
Once you do some research, and have a better idea of the direction you wish to go, we are here for local help and direction. We also have very experienced costume builders who will offer you the right advice and support.
It's great you have come here before outlaying any of your hard earned cash because this can be an expensive hobby and we sadly do see many that make uneducated decisions and purchase products that are not approvable in the 501st, or they end up paying more than they should for something.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Welcome to the forums
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
Welcome to the garrison mate. Take your time and have fun.
GCSN16 BN16  FNG
DW2016 DW2017
 Everyone SMILE Peace The Selfie Scout strikes again