New Recruit!
Hi there!

I'm Laith, over in Moranbah and with so much spare time on my hands recently figured it would be an awesome opportunity to begin my first build (currently looking at doing a BOBF Din Djarin)! Really looking forward to meeting more Star Wars fans and seeing more of the incredible work people do!
Welcome to the Redback forums Laith. If you haven’t yet, head over to the Bounty Hunter’s guild to check out all you need to know in building your costume and don’t forget to post a build thread here as you go. Looking forward to seeing your progress
[Image: VXgDbT3.jpg]
DW2016
FNG
(Tuesday 4-Jul-2023, 06:30 PM)Firestorm Wrote:  Welcome to the Redback forums Laith. If you haven’t yet, head over to the Bounty Hunter’s guild to check out all you need to know in building your costume and don’t forget to post a build thread here as you go. Looking forward to seeing your progress
Thanks Firestorm! I've already been going through the Bounty Hunter's guild, taking notes and checking out people's methods for the build! Definitely looking forward to posting a WIP thread once the fun really begins!  Hehehe
Welcome aboard. This should be a very cool build. Looking forward to the build thread.
Welcome to the forums.
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14