Hi all looking to join the 501st
Hi all looking to get ready to join the ranks of the 501st as a stormtrooper but I just had an issue with my boots and was wondering if they below from Etsy were approvable. Thankyou for any advice. 

Boots Listing

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

“Ouch who put that bulkhead there”
Hi Thug pug and welcome.

This is the site you need to purchase the correct boots, they will be reopening in September for products.
https://keeptrooping.com/

If you haven't already, please also visit www.whitearmor.net
We are the biggest resource for Stormtroopers bar none.
"The Death Star plans are not in the main computer"

[Image: T0ZvRQv.png]

[Image: Eu2xjUD.png]
Hi Sly

Thanks heaps for the reply, yes I’ve heard the keep trolling site is the best for the boots shame they are closed until the 8th of September but if I want the best I guess I have to wait, thanks for the reply.

Also thanks for the link to white armour I have already signed up and got some helpful hints.
Listen to that Sly guy. He's the Detachment Leader for the TKa. He knows what he is talking about.
Thanks heaps Apok. Just waiting for keep trooping to re-open now. After that I think it will be time to submit an app to join.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie from Bundy looking to join 501st Sennight 38 43,152 Monday 2-Nov-2015, 07:28 PM
Last Post: Chief
  looking to join the 501st topher-the-tiger 18 27,631 Monday 16-May-2011, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Jimcricket