Bump In: Friday 10th 
Bump Out: Sunday 12th

Venue:
Brisbane Convention & Exhibition Centre

Time:
9:30 - 6ish for the event
Bump in from 3ish, Bump out from 6ish

Mission:
To bring the Redback awesome to yet ANOTHER BrisNova!

Trooper Attendance:
(no TKID's sorry! I can find them all though if needed!?)
Ringmaster
Bolt_2112
Ktty
JawaJess
Cyclops
Studio49
MyKill
Zerebin
Blueski
Bigmac
TythePhantom
Glitch
Snips
MammaSith
Thumb
Tappa
PaoGabi9
BobaCanuck
Bikuchan
MjrD
Squid
SideshowD

RL: 
Triple9
Bolt  (dual legion stuff!)
Kaladan  (dual legion stuff!)

MM/GA etc: 
Tappa's lil guy! 
MjrD's two sweethearts!
These three absolutely crushed it Saturday! 
(Will I ever remember names, probably not and I'm sorry every single time!)

Support Crew / Guest Trooper Attendance:
Sasquatch
MaggieD
Rhino
Cre8tive
Cavx
MajorPayne
GreyJediMasterFrosh
Tappa's partner(?) (again I'm so bad with names I AM SO SORRY!)

Bump In:
Ktty
MjrD

Bump Out:
Ktty
Squid
Sasquatch
Thumb
Bigmac
Studio49

My mum gets a lil shout out here because I cried to her like twice. And Cyclops too, sorry!  
Shoutout to my dream team over the weekend too who really held me together, iykyk

Details:
Bump In:
Sticky and MjrD were THE dream team! A smoothish bump in, with only a few issues that a drill was able to fix
I probably looked crazy running about here there and everywhere trying to sort out our ticketing issues; which seemed to be the trend for the weekend really! 
It was a crazy (scary) drive out to Squids after bump in with the weather, and I'm sure the guys felt the same as it absolutely started pouring not long before we finished everything. 

Event Weekend:
OH BOY WHAT A WEEKEND! 
Thank you for dealing with me running about with slices and chasing up the few slices that were sent to the wrong exhibitors haha! 
We started a wonderful hi-vis train and everyone made it inside nice and safe! We had a few troopers ready for doors open and my goodness was Saturday morning BUSY! 
We had a pretty good run Saturday, it stayed pretty consistent most of the day. We got to meet so many friends in so many different costumes, for those that saw myself and MammaSith scream for the family dressed as Up, you're welcome for that core memory. 
We even met a few furry (the four legged kind!) friends and Ktty's new Jawa made less children cry, success! 
Our clones met the OG clone, and that looked so fun! 
I'm sure lots happened over the Saturday but overall, a wonderful day! 

Sunday, less stressy! A very chill day that unfortunately reflected in member AND guest attendance (and donations Sad )
But we work with what we work with! It was still a wonderful day, with everyone kind of breaking for lunch at the same time. We got to meet the incredibly lovely Mark Raats who was kind enough to join in on our group photo! 
Squid and Ktty had a lovely walk through the show floor together on some sand sibling bonding time and made lots of friends; and some of the guys were lucky to meet Mr Morrison at the Popcultcha booth!    
Again, another wonderful day! 

We had a heap of interest too from guests looking to join so hopefully we get to see some pop up on the forums!

This was a moderately smooth event! Everyone did quite well
Shoutout to our SCG pals who made the trek up - you guys are legends for it!

Bump Out:
THE MVP's! 
Faced with the small dilemma that perhaps the roof-racks were forgotten, we quickly overcame that thanks to a few engineers on the team. Sticky(hehe) tape (heheheheh) and Studio40's random car strap to the rescue! Everything some how made it onto or into the car and then even more miraculously made it home?!
Bump down was somewhat easier with a few more hands too! A dad check of the change room found one belt, yet to be claimed! 

Meal Gang:
A few of us ended up going to the same place for dinner and lunch; both places were very lovely 11/10 recommend! 
A pasta restaurant who's name I cannot remember (are you seeing a trend yet?)
Mixue for the BEST icecream
PepperJack - AMAZING sandwhiches! 
Thanks for the laughs and food

Charity Funds Raised:
$594 in cash donations
Our Tardis friends raised $617 in cash donations
Combined QR code (between us two) donations $527

An incredible effort for BrainChild!

Injuries / Malfunctions:
Sweet MaggieD somehow cut her finger before we'd made it inside! Thankfully Cre8tive had a bandaid supply with her
Studio49 had a late night fixing his Vader belt like a champ! 
If there was anything else, I wasn't made too aware!

Public Incidents:
Not a crazy incident, but Blueski had a bit of a wild guest charge at him and try to knock him over whilst wranglers were tied up in other things - we're assuming it was maybe for a silly video as he had an ipad out potentially recording. 
A timely reminder that as wranglers we need to try and be as mindful as we can when on the floor with our less vision-y guests, though with so much happening it can be hard to juggle everything. More eyes out on the floor can never hurt 

Ktty running about like a crazy chicken getting slices out on Saturday had one of the security team laughing and letting us bend the rules a little so we didn't have to use the exits at other end; it pays to be a little unhinged at times 

Mission Status:
A phenomenal SUCCESS!!!!
Bring on GoldNova, hopefully less tears and more silly memories with you all 

Photos:

I can never get my photos to load up but they're on the Facebook! Can someone please show me how one day aha
I upload them to the Imgur website and try to link but they never do Sad(
How am I this tech unsavvy yet in 'charge' of so many internety things
Great troop report Ktty!
We very much appreciate how much work you put into the weekend. Thank you for looking after us troopers!

Here are the group photos:

[Image: 53335708510_40230b76ea_z.jpg]

[Image: 53335586059_98c5db0419_z.jpg]

And my favourite pic of the weekend Wink 

[Image: 53335248716_f60b6280b3_z.jpg]
[Image: 53635972792_7031aa3c80_z.jpg]
Excellent weekend! was great to meet so many of you!
[Image: 45677512995_695629da27_q.jpg]
Outstanding work Casey and everyone else whom contributed to a great weekend , and Thumb you’re welcome in this territory anytime …
DW2013GCSN13BN12
DW2014GCSN14BN13
              GCSN15BN14

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova 2019 Squid 7 5,655 Thursday 21-Nov-2019, 05:25 PM
Last Post: RedaV
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova 2018 Squid 12 9,991 Saturday 17-Nov-2018, 10:22 AM
Last Post: Imperial Drone
Troop Report Brisbane Supanova 2017 Teiwaz 14 13,007 Saturday 18-Nov-2017, 12:24 PM
Last Post: BigDub