Bayside to Bald Hills
An awesome day out, great job guys, never noticed the lack of back pack!
.... It's alright for you to judge me,
sitting up there in your airconditioned battle Cruiser!...

[Image: bfb80cfde9949491.png]
:gcsn12:
:dw12:
Awesome day out with some awesome people, I've had a great Birthday Weekend. Wink. And thanks again to Cutter for giving me a lift mate, much appreciated.
Good to be doing a troop in my home suburb. Great day out guys. Sorry again for getting there late but i think i made it up by doing the Zumba danceing. I dont think putting up the video was necessary :P.
A man in shining armor is a man who has never had his metal truly tested. 
Go the Zumba Trooper, the Galactic Empire's latest addition to it's non-aggressive arsenal! Doppeldaumen1

Great Troop Team! Well done. Heart
I got this email from Julie, she is the Fundraising Manager from Camp Quality.

Hey Steve,
Thanks so much for your email - you guys are absolutely fantastic (I apologise, meant to contact you yesterday but crazy stuff happening this week). I loved watching you all in action on Sunday – the Chi Ball demonstration was particularly enlightening!!! And my special favourite – my Lord Darth Vader – how charming is he when he points his finger – the ladies were loving him.

Greatly appreciate all that everyone did – such an early start to a Sunday but you were all there with big smiles on your faces and I know that Green Apple appreciated the support too!

Steve, again – a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for Sunday – just fantastic.

Warmest wishes,

Julie
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Very Cool!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Camp Quality Charity Walk - Bald Hills Diatium 18 25,909 Monday 20-Jul-2015, 03:51 PM
Last Post: Bally
Troop Report Bayside to Bay Hills 21/7/13 Bullant 8 14,170 Monday 22-Jul-2013, 05:47 PM
Last Post: Buzzard