Gold coast show: Alpaca the clones
Troop Report 
Date: 1-2 September

Venue:Gold Coast Show, Parklands

Time:1030-5pm each day

Mission:To investigate possible rebel brainwashing by using rides, animals, shiny things and meat on sticks to corrupt imperial citizens

Trooper Attendance:Oigen, Hoon, Glitch, Sith Princess

Support Crew:Spooky and phil

Detail:
Day one:
After arriving early trooper Oigen discovered that the rebels were attempting infiltrate the Gold Coast area through a travelling carnival. luckily i was soon joined by Hoon and Glitch for backup.

once our recognisance mission was in full swing we discovered many strange alien creatures such as giant cats and phones named "mascots". but they were hardly a challenge and when threatened with imperial force were turned to allies. From there troopers inspected the local livestock for signs of rebel tampering. none was found so all animals were then to the death star to feed our hungry troops. Mmmmmm Llama burgers what every growing sith needs.

After more patrolling, carnival games and judging cooking contests it was time for lunch in which many Dag(obah) wood dogs were consumed by hungry troopers.

After a quick armour change it was time for TK Glitch to suit up and inspect the Ferris Wheel as the high view gave him a perfect chance to snipe any rebels that may pass by. also whilst patrolling a few members from the brisbane broncos were found and placed into imperial detention for being rebel collaborators. but soon after it was time to call it a day

DAY 2

Day 2 was yet another awesome day but this time we had a bit more of a rebel presence from sithprincess in her x-wing and glitch rocking his clone. This days activities started off with the inspection of miniature trains that were believed to be secret supply lines to Hoth.

soon after we did not manage to hold our excitement as we hit the showbag isles and glitch snared himself the elusive barbie showbags. little did we know that soon after we were forced to arrest a hat wearing camel trying to make off with our goodies.

slowly we make our way through the crouds we were stopped for many a picture with young, old and the miss gold coast show girls with a side stop to stock up on fairy floss.

then came a well deserved break by all with large amounts of nutritious show fairy floss, slushies, donuts and the time honoured battered meat on a stick.

most of the crew then departed except for spooky and glitch to troop on and wrap the show up.

Special mention to phil and spooky doing an awesome job wrangling.

Charity Funds Raised:TBA

Injuries:Just some armour bites

Malfunctions:Nil

Public Incidents:Nothing but bright sunny days and a great crowd

Mission Status:Absolute success. thanks to all the people who made this a brilliant troop

Photos:    

I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Nice work guys...looked like a great couple of days out Smile
i didn't attend sunday, that's clearly Jim in the photos!

just kidding, had a blast this weekend doing this, thanks for organising this ash, and thanks to our awesome wranglers!
also love the title lol.
sweet to troop in the new helmet too!
:GCSN12: -> GCSN16
DW2012 -> DW2016
BN12 -> BN16
oh btw llamas and alpacas Peace

I SURVIVED THE HOTDOG CHALLENGE: TIME TO BEAT 13 MINUTES 19 SECONDS[Image: tumblr_l2ck3iffPx1qc073co1_400.gif]
Great work guys. Thank you so much for this troop. My cousin Rachael would have been very thankful to you all attending this troop. I felt bad enough when calling her myself to inform that I personally couldn't attend.
Thanks heaps, everyone. Was a great day! Jig
Bunnies..... The cutest things ever!
Nice one Longfins.
Good one Oigers. Well sorted and executed. Looks like a lot of fun was had by all. Wish I had a Bertie Beetle showbag though.
nice one guys!
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Love the report, oigen, and that apt title! Peace

It looks like you Gold Coastians had some very cool photo opportunities!

Well done all.
good work guys
I thought it was Jimcricket in the pics, but just realized it's Glitch...ha ha, well done mate

scope
DW2012 TO DW2015
BN11 TO BN14
:GCSN12: TO GCSN15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2024 Ktty 2 177 Sunday 21-Apr-2024, 04:34 PM
Last Post: redpaint
  ABC Gold Coast - May The Fourth Be With You Ktty 2 1,541 Thursday 13-May-2021, 08:00 PM
Last Post: Meowied_Cass
Troop Report Gold Coast Supanova 2019 Squid 5 4,585 Thursday 9-May-2019, 04:09 PM
Last Post: APOK