Flynn & Helen from the Gold Coast
My wife and I after many years of saying "we should join the 501st" have decided to take the first step and say hello all!
Welcome to the forums believe me you and your wife are going to have one hell of a ride and time here.
hey and welcome to the wild ride that it will be Smile

first order of business dont rush to buy anything as a lot of stuff out there maybe licensed but not necessarily approvable

any idea of what costumes you want to do first?

and lastly try to make it to a armour party (one on the 18th May listed in the events page) this will let you pick brains in person, get authenticated (more forum access), see what's involved with building a costume, and get direction of where to go next/purchase Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Hi guys and welcome to the Redbacks.
"You can run, but you'll only die tired."

DW2011DW2012DW2013DW2014DW2015
BN14GCSN15
Hi and welcome to best garrison in the galaxy..
Stormtroopers...Unquestioned loyalty
welcome to the forums. definitely check out the armour first at an armour party before making purchases.
[Image: SIG_zpsed128473.jpg]
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12
GCSN13 :DW13:
Welcome!

What costume(s) are you thinking of doing?
I survived Dreamworld 2010 to DW2015
BN10 to BN13
GCSN13
CVII
Welcome
Welcome and have fun. Look forward to meeting you soon Smile
Welcome to the best Garrison this side of the Aldaraan debris field!

It's a great group to be a part of, but the hardest part is trying to pick just one costume to build...
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
My wife is keen on a shiny white TK setup (can women be troopers?) and myself a dirty sand trooper, this way we keep both camps happy Wink
Hubris - sure can!

Fampa was the first Stormtrooper in Queensland - and she makes a damn fine Stormie!

There's a handful of us girls who get around in the Stormtrooper armour! The Stormtrooper was my first costume, and remains my first love... <3 !!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
Pheew! she will be pleased Smile next step is an armour party I guess?
Welcome to the Redbacks!
Definitely check out:
For TK's
http://www.whitearmor.net/forum/
For TD's
http://www.mepd.net/

Here you will be able to find a wealth of information, and read through the CRL's for your chosen TK/TD version Smile
As others have mentioned don't rush into buying armour without researching! Ask questions and they shall be answered. Also if you're able to there's an armour party on the 18th being hosted by Buzzard, so if you can make it along to that it is a great time to ask questions and see the armour up close for yourself Smile
Clones are cooler
Ok both signed up for the armour party on the 18th, see you all then Smile

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New South Brisbane/Gold Coast DrHarry 10 3,426 Wednesday 8-Jun-2022, 04:11 PM
Last Post: DrHarry
  New Recruit from the Gold Coast zeddy 8 7,593 Saturday 24-Feb-2018, 01:05 PM
Last Post: Flashheart
  New (Phasma) recruit from the Gold Coast Darth Cooper 20 22,678 Tuesday 20-Feb-2018, 08:58 PM
Last Post: Lord Chad