Hey everyone, just saying hello :)
Welcome :D
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Welcome to the Redback Forums!
Welcome aboard, Lando! Doppeldaumen1
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Lando's Not a System, He's a Man. A card player, gambler, scoundrel. You'd like him.
Hey mate welcome Smile
Ok Lando I'm confused, you work with aircraft and you DON'T want to be a Tie Fighter Pilot???
Ok I'm surprised.
TK Stormtroopers are awesome though, the more of them we have, the better they look.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
Duras, haha, my wife has been allocated a room for her pursuits as well Cheeky the child and eventually children will take over everything in the end though I imagine!

Angelman, that had actually occurred to me, and I still could I guess, but everyone loves a TK right Wink

And thanks everyone for the welcome :D
(Wednesday 24-Jul-2013, 09:49 PM)Lando Wrote:  Angelman, that had actually occurred to me, and I still could I guess, but everyone loves a TK right Wink

Exactly no one says you have to stop at one if you don't want to...looking at my third and we have members with seventeen Smile
DW2013 to DW2018
Three, ok, but seventeen? Wow that's impressive Smile
Speaking of 17, check this out :- http://www.thetimewarriors.co.uk/blog/?p=14915
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13:
Random thought, radar in air tragic control... Imperial spanning crew? Hahah
Anyway there is alot to choose from so take your time in decideing want you want do. But there will be at least one person in the garrison that can defiantly help you with it. Smile
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Bids, wow I imagine he has spent a loooot of money on his costumes, let alone all the figurines and other stuff as well Smile

Wrigzach, hahaha there's an idea, I could wear the costume to work on May the 4th Cheeky don't think many people would get it though Cheeky
Plus they may the AFP if your carrying the blaster Smile
Though would be some cool pics if you did do it
DW2013 to DW2018
Welcome Lando, would be awesome to do a airport troop !

[Image: mco_star_wars_2_darth_maul_light_sa.jpg]
[Image: mco_star_wars_5_darth_vader_securit.jpg]
[Image: mco_star_wars_4_han_solo_cart_2.jpg]
[Image: mco_star_wars_1_jet_fighter_2.jpg]

[Image: gaming_kinect_star_wars_stormtroopers_london_8.jpg]
[Image: 5034518159_37cdf3e6d4_z.jpg]
That last photo must have been taken pre-9/11, they are in a departures hall with blasters!
it was for the Kinect Star Wars London 2012
[Image: gaming_kinect_star_wars_stormtroopers_london_14.jpg]
story here...CLICK ME

Now back to Lando!!! get Armour - get approved and get us all in a hanger that will make a top shot for the garrison...lol we can superimpose a star destroyer in the background too Smile I know QANTAS have a Xmas party for staff and family now that would be a good one to attend.