**newbie alert**
Hey guys, I'm a newbie from Central Queensland. I'm looking at doing a Mara Jade costume. My brother and sister are both troopers so I'm joining in on the fun Smile I'm super excited to start building Mara and cant wait till I can troop with my siblings!
Welcome! Who are you siblings?
DW2013 to DW2018
Good to see you finally get a forum name sis.... Welcome to the dark side Smile
Well that answers that Wink
DW2013 to DW2018
Yeah, its apparently a family thing Smile
About time you signed up :P
Welcome to be forums Smile ask your sister for the dark side cookie Wink
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Welcome SnowStorm ( a really appropriate name CQ name Cheeky ) I guess your siblings have given all the directions on where to look for things, so which version of Mara Jade are you thinking of doing? And with a name like SnowStorm you will have to look a doing a Snowie sometime as well.
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
At present I'm working off Shannon Mcrandle's model, but I havent had much discussion with my brother about which version as of yet. The snowie might be interesting though, since I'm only 5'4"!
I agree with Stormraven, with a name like that, you'll have to do a snowie as well now.... (or maybe a snowie first and your Mara second...we shall see)
(Sunday 1-Sep-2013, 04:47 PM)SnowStorm Wrote:  At present I'm working off Shannon Mcrandle's model, but I havent had much discussion with my brother about which version as of yet. The snowie might be interesting though, since I'm only 5'4"!

I think that version of her is the black body suit version http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:SL_mara_jade but there are about 4 versions of her to choose from.

And there is no such thing as being too short to join up there is also the snow scout and a wampafor you to to think about as well. Lol
Duty * Honor * Empire

What do you call a stormtrooper who can hit a target?
TIE Pilot Cheeky
Given you have a more than passing resemblance to Mara Jade, I think there may be a queue of fans to get your autograph at your first convention appearance.
Great to see you finally got on the forums, welcome to the Redback family.
Star Wars it's always been a family thing.
Michael (Angelman TK6729)
DW2012 :DW13: :DW14:
:GCSN12: GCSN13  GCSN14
I'm THAT guy from the video, 501st Documentary (Link)
DO A SNOW TROOPER!!! After Mara, I think Mara would be a costume to go to the new film in... More comfortable then any hard costume to see a film and she will be in the new film :P
First in and last out of every battle, the air is our domain.
We will fly, fight and win!!!
Clearly you have never worn vinyl dear wrigzach haha
Welcome to the Redbacks, SnowStorm!
[Image: ytpTSHu.png]

Science! Because figuring things out is better than making stuff up.

Welcome, looks like you're in good hands.
Stormtroopers: instant recognition combined with complete anonymity
:GCSN12: DW2012 BN12 GCSN13 :DW13: