Worlds Greatest Shave - Morayfield Master Home Improvement
And deprive you all of the troop-report-writing awesomeness that's just emanating from Voyd and Phoenix? I am not that callous!!
Sounds like it was an awesome troop!

Substantial amounts of money raised, too! Very well done!
I survived Dreamworld 2010CVI
DW2011CVII
DW2012
DW2013
DW2014
DW2015
I was shopping at that Masters when it was happening Smile have to admit little nerd-gasm occurred
DW2013 to DW2018
well done guys

GCSN14DW2014GCSN15DW2015
                                                        GCSN16DW2016GCSN17

Personal thank you to those involved in this event:

"Hi Todd

I am so sorry for not being in touch with you earlier, but I have moved house and the branch have had an office donated which we have been renovating.
Now it seems I may have a little time on my hands (thank goodness.)

Again, thank you and your team so much for coming along to the Worldâ€s Greatest Shave at Masters, the Caboolture region raised an astonishing $120,000 during that campaign, which is the most successful campaign we have run thus far.

As I mentioned to you, the branch will be hosting their annual dinner on the 20th October, 6.30pm til 11.30pm. our theme is Hollywood, and the band we have playing is called ‘We Want More†a 70â€s tribute band. Which is perfect being that Star Wars and the Empire Strikes back were both made during the late 70â€s.

We would be honoured if your team would join us on the night, to provide guard of honour as guests arrive. And anything else you may want to do during the evening.
We would also like you to join us for the meal and entertainment throughout the evening as our guests.

If you would like to be part of our annual dinner that would be fantastic.

Again thank you so much for supporting the branch and indeed the foundation as you have, it is very much appreciated.

Kind regards

Jane McMillan
President
Leukaemia Foundation of Qld
Caboolture Shire Branch Inc".

Once again thanks to the troopers involved you did an awesome job. Our appearance at this event has sparked a lot of interest in us for the north side Leukaemia Foundation and I have been approached in relation to a number of up coming events.

An event will be posted soon in relation to the annual dinner so keep an eye out.

Thanks again all,
Cheers, Todd "Voyd" TK6086 - Shiny all the way.
[Image: a6c60a375dc66e13.png]
You were deceived and now your Republic shall fall!
:GCSN12: DW2012
0.0 ESB this is my time to shine :P my tk is ESB. I would be in when this comes along.
:GCSN12::SN2011v2:DW2012
GCSN13BN12:DW13:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Troop Report Ipswich Worlds Greatest Shave Buzzard 11 15,583 Wednesday 19-Mar-2014, 06:12 AM
Last Post: Oevil1
Troop Report 2014 Wynnum Worlds Greatest Shave muppet 4 9,362 Monday 17-Mar-2014, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Rubber
  Mt Ommaney - Worlds Greatest Shave Phantom 6 12,591 Wednesday 20-Mar-2013, 04:57 PM
Last Post: benji